Kalypso Media USA announced today the release of a teaser trailer for the upcoming turn-based tactical strategy Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
. The latest in the long-loved and classic Jagged Alliance
franchise, players will once again take control of mercenaries sent in to tackle an evil dictator on the island of Arulco. Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
is a contemporary remake of the classic, updated with 3D graphics, detailed character models and new gameplay features.
Combined with the "plan & go" combat system that uses RTS elements and turn-based strategy, players will not only have to master tactical combat but also manage a team of mercenaries with unique skills, complete with RPG-like development.
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
- Liberate the people, topple the dictator- Engage in a massive, non-linear ground campaign to free the oppressed people of the gorgeously-rendered fictitious country of Arulco, assembling your own motley crew of mercenaries to get the job done
- Become a complete commander- Prowess in strategy and tactics is not enough; can you master the intricacies of RPG-like character development, a challenging economy and the logistics to keep your troops supplied- and strike at the right time with the right skills and proper weapons?
- Think through strategy, then watch your plans unfold or crumble in real time- An innovative “plan & go” combat system combines turn-based planning with dynamic RTS execution
- Misfits and section 8, to the front of the line- Assemble your own combat squad from dozens of unique mercenaries, each with a detailed personality profile, including likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses and character flaws
- The more the merrier- Simultaneously control multiple squads to flank the enemy from multiple sides as you try your hand at advanced combat tactics
To check out the teaser trailer, click here.